Drag-On Music

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome To My World

I know a lot of people have been wondering where is Drag-On. I am here and I aint going no where. Im about to embark on some serious journey's in 2012 and Im taking my fans and supporters with me. I cant even lie and tell you that I know what Im doing with this blogging ish, but I got a faithful team that is all about winning. So that makes a big difference. I will be sharing a personal side of Drag with you along with the business aspect of my movement. My ultimate goal is to give you hit after hit. I am currently working on The Crazies part 4. I have a vision that is coming together and I will be sharing it with you shortly. Its been a long time coming and Im ready to lace you with the heat that only I can bring. My site will be updated weekly. Thank you.

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Keep bringing the flames!

    ReplyDelete